domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

My Cover letter





Hello everyone.
This is how I'm going to apply for a new job, specifically my "LITTLE EXPERIENDE JOB" as I posted previosly. So, check it out (you can give your opinions on the comment box)

March 18th, 2012 
Labor Relations Office, Orleans/Niagara BOCES  
4232 Shelby Basin Road, Medina, NY  
Dear  Messrs.: 
I’m writing to you to express my interest in the part time “Graphic designer job” (job reference code: 815772) as advertised on your website today, I found more information on internet. 
As my resume, I have 1 year and more on creative/editorial experience on newspapers, working on Semanario La Grey Zuliana, and 2 years working as a freelance designer on branding and editorial too. 
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, I can be reached at (0426) 237 4231 of check out my portfolio online at http://issuu.com/imraff/docs
Thanks for your time. 
Sincerely, 
Rafael Sifontes

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario