jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

SECOND MAG Nº1


Open publication - Free publishing - More life

Well, check my last work!

The first issue of the SECOND MAG, a magazine about Second Life lifestyle, and other topics.

My work on the team was very important, because I was the editor.

I took all the contents, and selected all the articles on the right way, to build a excellent magazine.

Also I interviewed some people for the articles, like Arceus Law, and Isaac Elejalde.

I worked on the team with Nataly Palacio [natyinwonderland1.blogspot.com] on the horoscope illustrations, Joselyn Fuenmayor [joselynfuenmayor.blogspot.com] on the central image, Ariana Fernandez [papitasyhelado.blogspot.com] as a writer of the horoscope and the interview to Jenne Dibou, and Leidimar Pineda [icecreamlcs.blogspot.com] as writer too.
I got to tell you that I love to design magazines, it's something that is easy and natural for me. I love to do my work, and that is gratefull.
So, give your oppinions.
See y'all.


Raff
@imraff Flickr Facebook Email

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario