domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

The JOBS

Hello everybody...
I'm on my final year on the university, and I'm dreaming about jobs.
I want a job like Mr. Jobs Job (hahahaha sound funny) but it is real, I want a job of industrial designer, like the designers on Apple Inc., those who are working on the next iProduct.
So, succeed is for dreamers, but I'm gonna have succeed step by step, so I'm going to show to you, two jobs I'll applying for, when I graduate from university :).

My little experience job:
http://jobview.monster.com/Graphic-Designer-Job-Medina-NY-107871622.aspx
Graphic Designer
About the Job
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Part-Time)Orleans/Niagara BOCES is seeking a part-time graphic designer (Sanborn site). Obtain application from our website at www.onboces.org or submit letter of interest and resume (optional) to the attention of the Labor Relations Office, Orleans/Niagara BOCES, 4232 Shelby Basin Road, Medina, NY 14103 or fax to (585) 798-1943, ATTN: Labor relations. EOE As seen in The Buffalo News. 
Job Summary
Location
Medina, Ny 14103Industries
AllJob Type
Part TimeEmployeeJob Reference Code
815772

Why did I choose this job?
Because I also study another career, so I'm gonna keep on studying, but I can work on part time, while I'm not in class.

My DREAM job: 
http://jobview.monster.com/Sr-Graphic-Designer-70K-Job-Las-Vegas-NV-107604225.aspx
Senior Graphic Designer
Job Description:the Creative Director/Sr. Graphic Designer position will be responsible for the branding and visual communication of promotions, advertising, email, website, and publishing. We are looking for a HANDS ON Creative Director.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:- Create,manage, concept and design internal and external marketing and communication material including: invitations, self-mailers, gallery signage, catalogues, corporate forms, advertisements, website updates, email blasts, books, etc.- Manager and work with the creative team to provide high quality conceptual solutions and be able to present ideas to the executive level staff.- Work with local and overseas printers: write specifications, quote specs, file preparation for press, color proof, approve quality of press checks, coordinate mailing list and postage for mailed pieces.- Manage creative projects throughout the entire process: design, job tracking, approval, production, and follow-up.- Results oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and managing multiple simultaneous projects and responsibilities.Job Qualifications:- 10+ years of credible design experience in an ADVERTISING AGENCY, GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDIO, OR CREATIVE AGENCY. Working knowledge of graphic design software in a Mac environment:Adobe Photoshop, Abode InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.- Preferably has some knowledge in video and motion design software:Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc.- Knowledge in web software:Flash, Joomla, Druple, HTML, CSS, Javascript, XLMPLEASE EMAIL YOUR ONLINE PORFOLIO: Ask to speak with Marie Maranz the corporate recruiter.We are an equal employment opportunity employer. You can view all of our jobs online at http://www.appleone.com/?sc=11&id=663666 Job Experience:Adobe Photoshop, Abode InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.- Preferably has some knowledge in video and motion design software:Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc.- Knowledge in web software:Flash, Joomla, Druple, HTML, CSS, Javascript Searchable Keywords: Customer Service, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Recruiting, Job Placement / gj-mo 

Contact Information
Company:AppleOne
Contact:Marie Maranz
E-mail:Apply by Email
Address:7220 S. Cimarron Rd Suite 210
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Phone:7028981956
Fax:(702) 898-2599
Reference Code:11452.1170.mm1092graphicdesign.663666*

Why did I choose this job?
Because I think in some years, I'll going to fill in all this requierements and also I will have full job experience to carry with big responsabilities like those described previously.

Also, I want to talk about one person in my field that inspire me and I look up to:

 Pbr. Rhonald Rivero
He is a Visual and Graphic Artist and also a Priest, a very solidary guy, he works everyday for the development of his parish church.
He is very creative, and he gave to his pieces an full personal aesthetic mark, very clean and flawless that makes unic his designs.
Also, is the Creative Director on the Semanario La Grey Zuliana (@lagreyzuliana).
I think he don't need to find job... people find him to make their graphic image hahahaha xD.

Well, and I was reading this article, http://www.careerbuilder.com/Article/CB-703-Job-Search-Top-10-Online-Job-Search-Tips/ , and I think that those tips would help me when I graduate to be more visible on the internet, and also to keep atention for every job recruiter that wants to hired me.

That's everything friends!

RAFF
PD: Hey! I'm creating the SECOND MAG, a Second Life Magazine about lifestyle and SL culture. If you want to help me on the contents, send me an email to rafael.sifbra@gmail.com or send me a DM or a Tweet to my twitter username @imraff.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario